Thank you for thinking of WalterSchindler.com as a place to share your content. We greatly value our readers and do our best to ensure the content and interaction provided is up to par. With this in mind, we do have a few rules when considering guest posts, and we ask that our guests follow these rules:
- Posts may not include affiliate links or other self-serving or promotional links within the content. Please reserve any promotional links for the bio.
- Consider adding more than one post, it behooves you and our readers.
- Please look over the site to see the topics covered before submitting your article.
- Please send guest posts via email in Google Docs.
- You must include at least 2 links to one of our many articles available in this blog.
- Posts should be 1200-1500 words or longer.
- You should include a meta-description and a meta-title when turning in your article.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post (with image credits when necessary).
- Please be sure to link any resources, tools, etc. that you specifically mention.
- Posts must be written with grammatically correct English.
- Provide an updated bio of approximately 50 words. Include:
- a link to your top social network
- one link to your website (deep links okay)
- email address linked to your Gravatar image
Guest posters who become regular contributors will need to provide a longer bio. They will be provided with a contributor’s account to have more control of how an article looks before being published. However, all posts will be left in draft until approved by the site administrator.
If you are interested in guest posting for WalterSchindler.com, please submit your topic idea within the contact form. Thank you for considering us!